Friday, December 23, 2011

WARHORSE Cleaning Soap Logo Born 10 Months Ago....WARHORSE T-Shirts Have Arrived!



Visit our website warhorsesolutions.com

Warhorse Solutions' backyard handcrafted WARHORSE Cleaning Soap was conceived a while back... Yes, my WARHORSE was born before the movie was announced.

In fact, WARHORSE was conceptualized on paper over 9 months ago by Polk Co. High School art teacher Jeff Thomas. Jeff's art room is directly across from my classroom, and he's been cleaning art department and home with my soaps for several years. Jeff drew several logo options for my aggressive, sustainable, glycerin-rich cleaning soap.

Since it's birth, the WARHORSE has gotten so much attention I needed to share his story. BTW, if you haven't looked closely, WARHORSE has 3 birds hidden in it, and some declare he was born in Troy; some say he's Native American. I just know I love him! Yes, he is stoic, tough, and beautiful. And Jeff is someone I admire and respect. Just ask his plethora of past and present students--his art of teaching is part of his art. For many reasons, this WARHORSE is truly spectacular, just like his designer and the products he represents.

Now that my WARHORSE has been analyzed, criticized, labelized, and idolized, I have some WARHORSE t-shirts for sale. They are awesome because they stand on their own--they're just a DANG COOL SHIRT--Guildan's ultra heavy weight cotton--a quality shirt. American Designs in Landrum did the distressed print--thanks Tim and Molly. Tim does the WARHORSE bottle labels for me as well. Just telling you all, there's lots of local expertise around. So far, be kind has been able to hire all ex PCHS students for research, graphics, web and blog design, marketing, and distribution. And if I can spend my little company's money close to home, then I will.

If you are interested in seeing the full line of be kind solutions soaps and cleaner, visit Mountain View Barbeque and Cafe in Columbus (just head toward Tryon on Hwy 108, through the roundabout, past Bi-Lo and KFC, then look on the left).




Owners Shane and Holly have kindly allowed us to put our products in their restaurant (BTW, there's lots more than barbeque--blackened tuna and salmon salads and wraps for example. And the smoked burger special is a family favorite with us). Shane uses WARHORSE to clean his entire restaurant, home, and his vehicles. So, we barter--I make cleaner and soaps for Mountain View and Mountain View hosts my products.


Since the WARHORSE is so good-looking and inspirational,

why not put him on a shirt?

Short sleeve is $15.00 and long sleeve is $20.00.
We have ice grey, charcoal grey, black,
white, camel, prairie dust, and sand.
Shirts are preshrunk and can be ironed.

Give us a call or email if you're interested in our products or WARHORSE shirts. 828-817-0350 or tweicker@bekindsolutions.com


Also, stop by Mountain View for products and t-shirts too, and try a grilled tuna salad, wraps, or some barbeque and chips with local Old Mule sauces.





Got some shirts in stock.


Many of my students think I'm a bit "humbug" when it comes to Christmas and "shopping." When possible, I like to make my special salads and jerky for presents. Last time I Christmas shopped in a mall was about 15 years ago. At our house, it's Christmas year round--the boys drive our homemade biodiese
l and clean with be kind soaps. They now make the jerky and I make the soap.

I'm grateful for the creativity of PCHS talent and the help of my husband, sister, and friends. Thanks Carl, Amanda, Lizzy, Lyndsey, Anna, Cindi, Jody, Deanna, and everyone who has given my products a go.

Happy Holidays,

Tawana


No comments:

Post a Comment